Start your own online store with on-demand printing services and no inventory
• Free Signup • No Order Minimums • Invite Only
This is what happens when a customer places an order on your website.
Start print-on-demand business based on your needs
You want to create customised merchandise as an independent artist or influencer
You want to start an online store and sell custom products on ecommerce platforms
Global brands & enterprises
You have a business that needs products to be custom-printed in large volumes
Custom products you can drop ship
Printed and shipped on demand, under your brand!
Benefits of Print-on-demand
Drop Shipping has a number of benefits other than just saving you from needing a large upfront investment for inventory. Let’s take a look at a few of the biggest benefits.
• Little To No Startup Capital Required The most obvious benefit of using dropshipping is the fact that you don’t need to pay for inventory upfront, so you can start your store even if you’re on a shoestring budget.
• Less Work Involved With traditional retail methods, you must keep inventory, remember to restock products before you run out, handle packaging and shipping products, deal with returns, and more. With dropshipping, you just pass the order on to the manufacturer or distributor, and your work is done.
• Lower Overhead When you stock your own inventory, you must have space for that inventory, which often means renting warehouse space and/or office space. Even if you keep your inventory in your home, you’ll need to set aside space for it and spend time managing it, plus you must buy things like shelving to hold the products.
• Flexibility Rather than is tethered to a specific location, which would be necessary if you keep your own inventory, you can operate a dropshipping business from pretty much anywhere in the world as long as you have a computer and reliable internet connectivity.
• Wider Availability Because you don’t need to spend money upfront, you’ll have more products that you can offer your customers than you might in the beginning if you were purchasing inventory upfront.
• Scalability Your business will also be able to scale upward more quickly if you use drop shipping because adding new inventory is as simple as listing it in your shop. You can scale almost endlessly as long as you can find appropriate products. As you can see, there are some pretty big advantages to using dropshipping over traditional retail.
What’s the difference between print-on-demand and wholesale?